During Esler TPC 2024 Tulum, there will be a variety of optional activities available in which you and your guest can participate at your own expense. These activities are operated through Maritur Mexico DMC, which is an Esler-approved vendor. Advance credit card payment is required via a secured payment link found below and charges will appear on your credit card from “Maritur DMC”.
Please select your optional activities and complete the information below to sign up and provide payment.
Upon completing the information below, you will receive an email confirming your payment and participation. A Maritur Mexico DMC representative will also be onsite at TPC and will confirm your arrangements upon check-in at the Conrad Tulum.
• Prices are per person, inclusive of all fees and taxes.
• Cancellations Fees apply – please review cancellation policies in the Activity Information section below.
• No Shows are non-refundable.
• A minimum of 8 participants per boat is required for Deep Sea Fishing. A minimum of 10 participants is required for Scuba Diving and Rio Secreto. The tour will be cancelled if this number is not reached and you will be refunded.
• Tours must be booked and payment must be made no later than Friday, November 10.
• Liability waivers will be required for signature upon check-in.
Tour booking form
Friday, January 5
Dive in Maroma Beach, one of the most beautiful reef areas of the Mexican Caribbean. Divers will explore the Meso American Reef, known as the largest reef in the Western Hemispehere. For experienced, PADI- or NAUI-certified divers only. Note: A minimum of 10 participants is required. Activity will be cancelled if this number is not reached.
*Attire: Swimwear, water shoes, sunglasses, underwater camera, biodegradable sunscreen
- Scuba equipment
- 2-tank Dive
- Private Locker
- Access to Beach Club
- Pier Fee
- Snacks & Bottled Water
- Roundtrip Transportation
- Taxes and Gratuities
*Price: $390.00 USD
- Divers must present NAUI or PADI certification to diving instructor prior to the dive
- Not recommended for people with back problems, recent surgery, pregnant women, people with heart problems or hypertension
*Depart Hotel: 7:45 AM
*Return Hotel: 1:45 PM
- Activity reservations must be cancelled at least 15 days prior to the date of the activity, to receive a refund of your payment.
- Cancellations made after 15 days are non-refundable.
- If Seaport Authorities closes the port on the day of the event due to inclement weather conditions, the boat departure will be cancelled, and refunds will be provided.
- In the event of slightly inclement weather and the port is not closed by Seaport Authorities, the boat departure will operate on schedule. In this case, if you decide not to attend the activity, no refunds will be provided.
- No refunds will be provided for any passenger suffering seasickness during the activity