$130.00 USD – ADULT
Cruise along the picturesque coastline and listen to stories about the impressive attractions at Land’s End like the Arch, Lover’s Beach, the sea lion colony and admire the fascinating rock formations and landmarks that define Cabo San Lucas. Swim, snorkel or power snorkel alongside awe-inspiring landmarks that are home to large, brilliantly colored tropical fish and sea life. Continue your exploration as you paddle board and kayak in the bay accompanied by our expert team of marine guides. No matter what you’re looking to do with your time on the water, we’ve got the equipment to make it happen. Kayaking, paddle boarding and snorkeling in Cabo just doesn’t get any better.
Tour times: 9:00 AM | 10:00 AM | 1:00 PM
Duration: 3 hours + transportation.
Capacity: Min/Max. for private tour 24 Guests
- Bring Swimsuit, Non-slip shoes, Biodegradable Sunscreen, Change of clothes, Light sweater (winter months),
- Additional money for souvenirs & photos and tips.
- Maritur DMC Reservation coordination
- Water and Snack, Towels,
- Equipment (snorkel, mask, fins),
- SUP (Stand up paddle board), Kayak and Sea Scooter, Wetsuits (winter months)
- Federal Tax
- Age Limit: 5 years old, Maximum weight: 265 lbs / 120 kg, Use of cameras, cell phones and GoPro are restricted. Restricted for expecting mothers and persons with back or neck problems. Due to the boat design, bathrooms and shade are not available onboard, Each guest must sign a liability waiver, Mandatory lifevest for snorkeling. Please bring your own face mask.